Evolve HCM Human Resources is the core of the HCM suite. HR effortlessly integrates recruiting, hiring, and onboarding with benefits, compensation, and performance management. It lets you store and track employee information in one paperless system to make all of those processes easier — while you pursue a more strategic HR role.
The HR solution provides essential functionality in support of self-service, recordkeeping and retention, asset management, and critical cannabis compliance tracking for licenses and certifications.
Employee and Manager Self-Service
- Employees Can: View Pay Statements, Access W-2’s, Manage Addresses, Request Time-off, Manage Direct Deposit Accounts, Enroll/Manage Benefits and more
- Managers Can: View Direct/Indirect Reporting Employees, View Organizational Charts, Access Reporting Dashboards, Create Reports, Facilitate Approvals, Process New Hires (I-9 Verifications), Initiate or Approve Promotions/Reclassifications/Transfers, Request or Approve Pay Changes, Request or Approve Pay Corrections and more…
- Maintains complete history, of all transactions and changes, for all active and non-active status employees and contractors.
- All data (current and historical) is accessible via the Evolve analytics tools.
Document Storage and Retention
- Facilitates the upload and storage of all relevant documents, scanned images, policy acknowledgements (with e-signatures), and historical versions of company policies and forms. Employee documents and images are retained within the employee record. Security is role-based ensuring that all retained records are protected from unauthorized access.
- Facilitates the allocation, tracking, and return of all company assets provided to employees. This functionality can be included with the Onboarding and Offboarding process, as required.
Licenses and Certifications Management
All critical licenses, certifications, badges, permits, and cards can be stored via the Document Storage & Retention functionally. In addition, it is accessible from the employee record and enabling the tracking of expirations dates and providing renewal reminders to ensure ongoing compliance.